Why Choose Us
Elevate Arts’ provide top quality dance training in a positive environment which helps nurture and build students’ confidence, self-esteem, social skills and creativity through fun and engaging experiences.
Whether your child is a born entertainer or a bit on the shy side, our classes will inspire and encourage them to express themselves through dance, have fun, and develop into the best individuals and dancers possible. The transferable skills our students gain from our classes equips them with the tools needed to lead fulfilled, successful lives and helps them to achieve their dreams, dance based or otherwise.
Our complete training approach allows students to have ownership of their learning. We strip everything down to the basics, teaching the foundations and walking with our students, step by step, until they are confident in mastering the most advanced movements. Our students understand the routes for progression, and for those serious about persuing a future career in dance, our classes help them to develop into versatile, thinking dance artists capable of becoming our future performers, choreographers and teachers.
What to expect?
- A fun, welcoming atmosphere
- A safe, nurturing environment to learn
- The freedom to be yourself and explore your creativity
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Improved musicality and rhythm
- Improved fitness
- Improved focus, resilience and perseverance
- Opportunities to interact, work with others and make friends
- Learn the history, culture and foundations of various dance styles
- Increased confidence within freestyle/improvisation
- Learn fun routines
- Keep track of your own progress
- Feel challenged but encouraged
- Create your own choreography
- Performance opportunities
- Audition opportunities
Each class starts with a game to get our students in the mood and interacting with each other. Being new to a large group can be daunting and we believe that no matter what age you are, having fun always helps us relax and be ourselves, the perfect state to enable us to learn! After our game we move straight onto our warm up and into class. Each class involves students learning some technique/foundations, exploring them creatively in their own way through concepts and creative tasks, and learning fun routines based on these foundation movements. We always finish with a cool down and reflection.